In order to help our visitors better enjoy their experience learning about the history of timepieces, the Seiko Museum requires prior reservation for visits.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Seiko Museum.
Reserve from here
You can take a tour of the museum while listening to an audio guide explaining the various exhibits.
For visitors desiring a guided tour and for groups of 21 or more
One of our staff will give you a guided tour of the museum. (Approx. 60 min.)
When you make your reservation, please tell us the date and time you wish to visit, the number of people in your group, the name of the person representing your group, and your contact information.
Operation hours: 9:30~17:00
（Except Mondays and Holidays）
Please check the following before making a reservation.
- ※Children of elementary school age or younger must be accompanied by a guardian.
- ※Please be aware that your guided tour may be combined with that of other people who have also made a reservation.
- ※If your group includes a member who uses a wheelchair, etc., please make your reservation by phone to ensure safety.
- ※Groups of up to 40 people at a time can be accommodated. If your group is larger than that, please call to consult us.
- ※For group visits, after making your reservation by phone, you may be asked to submit an acceptance form by fax for verification.
- ※We have a parking lot that can accommodate two large busses. If you would like to make use of these spaces, please let us know when you make your reservation.